Wings of Fire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying site based off of the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Dive into the world of Pyrrhia and sail through the skies with your fellow dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Study in Red

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:22 pm

Clam sat in the pathetic RainWing hut they made for her. It was so humid but Clam didn't mind the rain or the wetness on her scales. It was the heat. Clam was so used to her old life in the cold oceans that she completely forgot what it's like being hot. Clam could see that he hut the RainWings made for her was made quickly using twigs, leaves and sticky honey sap to glue the wings together. The leaves on the room looked hurriedly built and she can closely see scratches on the twigs saying that they were also hurrying on that too. How quaint. This was a new era for dragons. RainWings should be better than that. Clam loomed over her study table. She was looking into her magnifying glass. A glass she found in the SeaWing kingdom that can let her look closely at objects. She always had one her in her pocket she carried on her black robe but here in the RainWing kingdom she barely used it in this horrible humid weather. She wore a black scarf too when she went to the IceWing kingdom.
She found a cure of the deadly virus looming around the dragon kingdom for such a long time. But as she loomed over her work beaming with success Clam's RainWing assistant Pineapple came with a dragon standing beside her. Clam was too busy to notice but soon she knew the new dragon would introduce him or herself. But Clam already knew who it was...

Last edited by QueenClam on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Wait, we can roleplay already Surprised Dragon?))
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:31 pm

(Yes we can)
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Magnolia cocked her head in curiously at the small hut she was observing. She had heard a SeaWing was visiting. 'I wonder what it looks like...'
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Clam observed closely. All the signs were in front of her. "Let me guess… A doctor, an injured wing. Which one did it SkyWing or MudWing?"
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Magnolia crept forward, disappearing as her scales matched the undergrowth. She a peek... She crept forward, peering into the door.
That's a SeaWing? She thought, dazzled.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Clam coughed again, "Uh hum… I asked, 'MudWing or a SkyWing? Oh don't pretend I don't see you. I assume you are the doctor I have asked. You have a slight drift in your wing saying that you injured it. Oh don't act shy come here. I have just found a cure to a disease running around here for ages.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Was she talking to her? Startled, she yelped, "RainWing!"
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:59 pm

(What is happening? I asked you a question and you were the dragon who came in with my assistant. You need to be my doctor and best friend.)

"Yes you. Now come on. If you want to be my doctor come to my actual den at 221 B. Oh this accursed humidity!" Clam shook herself trying to get rid of the hotness. "Come by sometime doctor. I have room for one more to help me with my cases!"
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:02 pm

OH. My apologies ;-; ))

Mongolia nodded slowly. "Well, by the looks of it, it seems to be a SkyWing," she observed, pushing the dragon toward Clam.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:04 pm

(*Face Talons, Um… I mean, who attacked your ingured wing. I'm following a book called a Study in Scarlet.)

"Hmm, It was either SkyWing or MudWing. SkyWings and MudWings have the same teeth structure you know. Anyway come by sometime!" Clam lifted off into the air and her assistant looked at Mongolia, "Interesting isn't she?" He said, "She's very queer you know."
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:06 pm

(Ahh, darn it. I am soo feather brained ;; ))

"Oh, oh yes. It was horrible. MudWing, I think," she told Clam hastily.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:08 pm

(Clam is already away. Go meet her at 221B. Winky Dragon
Go here if you are still confused
http://www.gradesaver.com/a-study-in-scarlet/study-guide/summary )

Clam was very interested in the Doctor RainWing and was waiting in her den for her to come. Maybe she won't maybe she will. She needed an assistant to help her with her cases.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Ooo, so Magnolia is like Stamford or Watson?))

Magnolia arrived to where Clam was, her optics sparkling in dismay. "Yes?" She inquired, awaiting for Clam to respond.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:41 pm

(Watson my assistant is Stamford)

"Ah there you are Mangolia. I knew you would come. I have more room in my den. There's a hanger up there if you like." Clam smiled her strange smile and went back to her room. I'm going to have visitors coming in soon. I would like you to note their comings and what they say. Okay?" Clam went to Mangolia and saw her questioning face, "You're not going to stay here are you?" Clam asked.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:39 pm

"Of course I will note there comings! And yes, I will be remaining here... for the time being."
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Clam nodded suddenly a MudWing came into the room, "I-I have some-something to say." Clam shook her head, "A family member died? Probably… a younger sibling. Hmm, female. Yes, you're female sibling died because… Well she ate something wrong and you think she got poisoned." The MudWing looked in shock, "How-"
"Go now, Did you catch that doctor? Write it down please." Clam shooed the MudWing away. "Any questions doc?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Study in Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Study in Red   A Study in Red I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Study in Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Fire RPG :: Pyrrhia :: Rainforest Kingdom-
Jump to: