Wings of Fire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying site based off of the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Dive into the world of Pyrrhia and sail through the skies with your fellow dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starsight
Hatchling
Hatchling
Starsight

Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  Empty
PostSubject: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:28 pm

Hello people of the board. Nice to meet and be a part of this wonderful place. (Because there is nothing I love more than a good Roleplay.) That said, I look forwards to having some level of enjoyment with each of you folks.

Personal Information though: Hey, I'm Jim, 19 years old, college Sophmore. Read the currently released books in four days because they're amazingly well written. As Said above, I enjoy Roleplay as a thing to do when I'm not busy with the day to day (I'm a part of Three tabletop RPGs in my off time. Paired with whatever text based stuff I do as well.)

I'm interested in seeing where all of this goes, and how things play out. because... well, it's a whole new jumble of information to relearn and consider. Can't wait until we meet in character.

Back to top Go down
ValorNightwing
Hatchling
Hatchling
ValorNightwing

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:44 pm

sup dude, i'm nate, also in college. what's your major?
Back to top Go down
Starsight
Hatchling
Hatchling
Starsight

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:48 pm

Currently majoring in Journalism, though I'm going to Double major with communications and add a Public relations Minor. ( I need to check though.) Mostly it's all because I want to have a wide enough base to build off when (if) I graduate.

So yea! Fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
ValorNightwing
Hatchling
Hatchling
ValorNightwing

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:49 pm

oh cool! do you have a specific goal in mind for when you graduate? or not quite yet, aha.
Back to top Go down
Starsight
Hatchling
Hatchling
Starsight

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Well, I'd hope to get into any of the above fields upon graduation. That would be a sweet and very much welcome thing.

Other than that i just started working on a Novel that i hope to finish before I graduate. And depending on how that goes, I'll do my best to make a career out of that. Since... Writing is the only one thing I'm good at.
Back to top Go down
ValorNightwing
Hatchling
Hatchling
ValorNightwing

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:52 pm

hey, if it's what you're good at, then pursue it! nothing wrong with being very skilled at something.
Back to top Go down
evilbaby
evilbaby

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:56 pm

i'm a little late to the party! hey, i hope you have fun around here. :-)
Back to top Go down
Starsight
Hatchling
Hatchling
Starsight

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:57 pm

I intend on having Fun here. that's my entire purpose of being here! ^.^

And yea! Exactly! that's the whole reason behind the entire writing endeavor.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:15 pm

Wow you guys are like… 6 years older than me. Why do you even read Wings of Fire? Laughing Dragon
I thought they were only for middle age group.
Back to top Go down
ValorNightwing
Hatchling
Hatchling
ValorNightwing

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:57 pm

my friend who's a year older than me actually found it! she loves dragons and told me that the dragonet prophecy was really good, and i picked it up and loved it! i've loved xenofiction (which i believe is the technical literary term for fiction about non-humanoid creatures? idk they use it on goodreads and it sounds fancier than "talking animal books") ever since i was a baby. so for me it's just natural to read WoF!

(not trying to jack jim's thread here!)
Back to top Go down
Starsight
Hatchling
Hatchling
Starsight

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:09 pm

(Pfft it's fine. You're all welcome here.)

My one friend actually told me about it, and It hitched my interest. I actually stopped reading The "Gentleman Bastards" Series by Lynch to start it. and it was worth it! I needed a good book to start reading. And I read all six books in four days. So I enjoy them. The best part about literature is that it's good for any age, as long as you can interpret the Message and simply have fun doing it!
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Cool! Laughing Dragon
Back to top Go down
Starsight
Hatchling
Hatchling
Starsight

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Yup yup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.    Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail! Greetings. and All of those plesantries.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Fire RPG :: Community :: General Board-
Jump to: